Sunday, September 14, 2008

Semarakkan Panji-Panji Kita.



Terima Kasih sekali lagi Srd.Faud Alimon diatas kesudian saudara mengirim foto diatas.

Yes,we are the discipline lot,aren't we.
Me,I am Mr.Clumsy.
I could recall Srd.Annuar Md.Nor our Sarge Cadet Gerak Khas leading 'Trooping the Colors' at one of the school annual function.
Yes,it was the celebration of 150th.High School Anniversary in 1976.

Yeap... 1826 terdirinya Melaka High School.
Ishak Hj.Kassim now a Prof.Madya with Uitm,Shah Alam is in the first row.I cant recall all names but 2 row from the back is Allahyarham Sani.Stayed in ABC Hostel,Room 2 if I am not mistaken and hails from Alor Gajah.
Yeap,Srd.Faud Alimon 4th.row from the back.
It was a big occassion on the 150th.anniversary of MHS.
The grand open ceremony was carried out in style.
The TYT Allahyarham Tun Aziz officiate the opening ceremony.
I contribute together with Juwara Dollah on 'Pasukan Paluan Kompang'a contribution by the Kelab Bahasa Malaysia.It takes a couple of weeks to practice.Cikgu Abu of Semabok neighbour or Dr.Aminuddin was the leader.

Since I did mention the name TYT Allahyarham Tun Abd.Aziz,his eldest son Prefect Mustapha Kamal Tun Abd.Aziz,a ruggby player was my senior by a year.
Good man Mus,honest, very jovial and easy to get along with the school boys.
All I could recallof Mus is his husky and firm voice......'eh........line up...line up...lineup...'
We were only county school boys. There's no 'aires' about it.

Plain,simple ordinary school boys of MALACCA HIGH SCHOOL.

'You can take a boy out of the country but you cannot take the country out of the country boy'
- Lynnard Skynnard

Track 'All I Could do Is Write on a Song'
Album : Pronounce L Y N N A R D S K Y N N A R D

No comments: