Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MHS Hostel 1969


1969, I was merely a toad then.
Still at BHES at Standard 4.
Yes,it was the havoc years,The MAGERAN and what not etc.etc.

However do you recall the old MHS hostel?
I merely stayed at the old building for a year.
The back store was turn into a dorm.
Me,Allahyarham Annuar Johari,Allahyarham Yusof Sulaiman,Yazid Kassim,Hamdan Hassan,Annuar Md.Nor,Amran Latif,Rosman Ibrahim,Nuruddin Wahab was in the dorm plus next a partition was our juniors.
I cannot recall the names but I remembered Sani,huge massive guy for a remove class and played ruggby for the school.

Anyway,can you recall the faces of those in the picture? photo link

I link it from Abg.Shariff Lobo which was 2 years our senior.
Those who was in Persatuan Seni Silat Sendng could recall,I guess ?
His blog link here.

Anyway,down the memory road again.

No comments: